Cherries are now in season so you should be eating them by the pound!
The benefits are amazing, and include things such as:
- incredibly high in antioxidants which protect against cancer and heart disease
- relieves and prevents arthritis and gout due to their anti-inflammatory properties
- help to relieve migraines
- rich in melatonin to help regulate heart rhythms and circadian rhythms
- improve sleeping
- improve our memory
- high in beta carotene (19 times higher than blueberries and strawberries)
- reduces chance of developing colon cancer
- helps to lower cholesterol
- slows the aging process
- extremely effective diuretic
- boosts libido in men and women
If you want an amazing blender, I highly suggest you purchase a vitamix! It makes the smoothest, most creamiest smoothies, raw soups and sauces I have ever experienced! If you purchase a vitamix through Live Love Fruit, you will get FREE shipping and handling! Click HERE to purchase.
- 2 cups pitted cherries (organic! conventional cherries are sprayed with lots of pesticides)
- 1 cup organic strawberries
- 1 young thai coconut (water and coconut meat included)
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla bean
Put all the ingredients into a blender, and pulse blend for 30 seconds. Enjoy!