This salad is one of my favourites to make. It takes around 10-15 minutes or so to whip up, and the end resulting is satisfyingly pleasing and warming to the soul. Read on to find out how to make this amazing kale salad! Kale is a power food, and provides your body with an array of key nutrients like iron, calcium and vitamin C!
- 1 head of kale, cut into small pieces
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 ripe avocado
Take the above 3 ingredients and massage until the kale starts to feel soft and supple. To this, add:
- 1-2 zucchini, ribboned (using a potato or carrot peeler utensil)
- 4 radishes
- couple tablespoons thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped red/yellow/orange pepper
- optional: dill, pomegranate, mushrooms
Get your hands into the salad and mix everything around and you have yourself an amazingly tasty salad! Enjoy!