Excess mucoid build-up in the body is a sign that the body is in a state of agitation. This mucus can manifest from toxins, pollutants, food additives, food allergens (soy, wheat, eggs, dairy), and it mainly targets the respiratory system, gastrointestinal system and lymphatic system.
The two main culprits of mucus formation are wheat and dairy. Casein in dairy products (milk, yogurt, cheese, etc.) and gluten in wheat require strong stomach acids for digestion. Upon digestion completion, there are still many left-over food particles that are too big to be used by the body. These partly-digested food particles become coated with thick mucus to prevent further putrefaction in the intestines.
A majority of individuals on this planet suffer from a build-up of mucus in the body (mainly due to the standard diets so many individuals consume). This results in a body that is in a constant state of fighting off some sort of foreign "viral invasion" (the body naturally protects itself by fighting these food particles, because to the body, these products are foreign and not meant to be consumed).
7 Reasons To Drink This Smoothie:
1. You have a chronic cough, and it won't go away
2. Mucus build-up from a cold or flu
3. You wake up with puffy and/or crusty eyes in the morning
4. Bad breath throughout the day (even after brushing)
5. Your nose is constantly running and stuffy
6. Your sense are dulled (you need to add lots of salt to your food to actually taste it)
7. Your thinking is foggy and un-clear
Drink once a day, every day, to help clear out excess mucoid plaque from the intestine and arterial walls!
- 1 cup radishes
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 2 cups leafy greens (I used a mix of romaine and spinach)
- 2 cups ripe, juicy mango
- 1-2 cups young thai coconut water (depending on how thick you want the smoothie)
Blend the above ingredients in a blender such as the Vitamix and enjoy immediately!