Yummy Fruit Salad - Proper Food Combining

 I want to talk to you today about FOOD combining! It is so important to properly combine your food. For example, you should not combine acid fruits with sweet fruits, but BOTH acid and sweet fruits can be combined with sub-acid fruits. If these are not properly combined, it can lead to digestive distress (gas, bloating, pain). There are many food combining charts on the internet! Just go on google and type in "Food combining chart"


For example, here is a fruit salad recipe I recently made. Very tasty!


Apples
Oranges
Blueberries


Mix up and eat. I would NOT put a sweet fruit in this such as a banana or dates. That would not be good :)

2 comments:

  1. I just got an app on my iphone that let's me know if I'm food combining correctly, so awesome! I was wondering why my stomach hurt after having combining different fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome!! Yesss, improper combining will definitely lead to pain and bloating. So glad I know how to combine food properly now ^_^

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Meet The Author

Carly is a blogger, raw vegan, and nutrition enthusiast! She emphasizes healthy eating through a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. Carly has taken her life-long passion of helping others and combined it with her passion for eating whole, raw foods, as a means to teach people to become more aware of the foods they eat. She has inspired and motivated thousands of individuals to critically think about what they put in their movies and to move towards a mind-set that helps them increase their consumption of fresh fruit and vegetables. She enjoys reading, and learning about the body, food processing mechanisms and has a keen interest in detox and life regeneration. "Eat fruit, and be happy and energized. Eat greens and other mineral dense vegetables and feel calm and steady. A recipe for good health!"

Twitter Updates