Hello lovelies - today I am going to share with you a beautiful salsa that can be used to stuff "lettuce taco's" with, or used as a dip for "zucchini chips" or any other kind of vegetable you can think of that is dip-savvy.
- 5-8 Roma Tomatoes, seeds removed & chopped (the inner part of the tomato that is wet should be removed - I just eat it while I'm preparing this)
- 1 Green onion (scallions), chopped
- Red Onion (like 2 tbsp), finely chopped
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- Tad bit of cumin (pinch)
- Cilantro, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- You can add sea salt, but since I do not eat salt I didn't add it (and it still tasted amazing)
- Mix, let sit over the day, or for 1 hr to incorporate flavours, and SERVE!!
(I put a slice of avocado on top to make it look pretty!)