So I will from time to time show you different things I put in my salads. I don't eat the same thing every day of course, I like to change it up. I find that mango, tomato and avocado are one of THE BEST combinations in the whole world (I'm convinced). The flavour and texture of the three is pretty incredible.
- Romaine (1 head)
- Loose leaf lettuce (the kind you can buy in containers, I like to mix mine up)
- Mango (2-3)
- Tomato (4)
- 1/4-1/3 of an avocado
Mix together and enjoy!
As for Salad DRESSING recipes, I know that everyone has desperate problems with salad dressings, here is a list of the common ones I make:
- Squeezed orange juice & Dill
- Squeezed orange juice & Organic strawberries
- Squeezed orange juice & mango
- Tomato & strawberries
- Red pepper (organic - 1), Zucchini (1/2), Apple (2), little bit of lemon (1 tbsp), sesame seeds (2 tsp), red onion (1 tbsp) blended (add some water to get desired consistency - you may add salt if you consume it!)
- Many more! Use your imagination! ^_^