I recently made a salad, inspired by "Oh She Glows," and it turned out incredibly fantastic!
This recipe is very easy to make, and only took me 10 minutes!
This salad is nutrient dense, and will leave you feeling full & satisfied! See below for the recipe!
Massage the following in a large bowl (rip up kale leaves, add avocado and lemon, and massage with your hands! Don't be afraid to get messy...)
- 1 large bunch of dinosaur kale or just regular dwarf kale (I used probably 10-15 large leaves, de-stemmed)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4-1/3 of a ripe avocado
To the above, I added:
- 1/2 long english cucumber, diced
- 1/2 large organic red pepper or 5 small mini peppers (which I used), sliced
- 5 radishes, sliced
- less than 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 organic zucchini's, sliced with a vegetable peeler to give long ribbons (not pictured - I added this after the fact, and I really liked what it tasted like!)
Add some freshly cracked pepper, and mix up the salad. Serve & Enjoi!